Friday, July 25, 2008

Sorrow week

At first I thought not to share this but I felt so bad especially lately with my personal life. I really upset and chagrined.....there are so many things so annoyed...especially when dealing with people attitude.

It is the toughest thing when you have to admonish someone who is so close to you. Not all have an open minded set, and yet too many of them are so emotional.... To be frank is often hurts....and that had happened to me yesterday.

It was quite sometimes that I want to say it but I always decided not to until yesterday when I felt that I must tell the truth about what I dislike. "Katakanlah yang benar itu sekalipun ianya amat pahit utk diperkatakan"....

Well, after I did, yup, it happened as expected, and I felt so disheartened..until now, the wound still bleeding and deep inside I felt so lamentable. However, life must be go on, and it's not the end of the world, just let it pass and release.

Not sure when that person will change, but he should realized that I did that for his own good and because of our same blood running inside our vessels. May Allah show him the truth and he'll realized and change soon.

I'm healing myself.....

1 comment:

ANjaS ASmaRa said...

Sabar kak..mmg sy kagum aper yg akak lakukan..berani kerana benar..takpe kak..lambat laun pasti dia akan fikir akan kebenaran kata-kata akak. Be strong keh..sy tau akak bleh.