Tuesday, August 08, 2006

DAH OGOS DAH.....

Hai semua....

Dah lama tak jenguk blog.... Byk yg dah berlaku dlm tempoh tu, antaranya:-

1. My birthday
As usual, I'll celebrate it with my family, hubby beli kek OREO, sedapnyer....my kids love it...Present? Ehmmm, he bought me pendrive 1G. Though not romantic but so useful, U know, Hubby always fulfill my needs....TQ dear, I really appreciate it. And also I celebrated with my buddies Mai & Niza at our favourite restaurant...Secret Recipe.... ngan hubby pun the same restaurant except ngan friends kat Seri Kembangan Tmn Equine, and Hubby we all went to Shah Alam to see the Pameran Hantu, Jin & Keranda at the Shah Alam museum.


2. Workshop
Last week, just finished a workshop on electron microscopy. Very happy to meet and make link with the seniors that having the same interest, so we are communicating in same EM language...And the speaker, so wonderful person, Prof Emeritus Roy Weller from Southampton, Uk. Tq Prof, I really have great time during that 2 days....

3. Makan2
On last 23rd July, I and Mai share buat makan2 kat my house for Po po and Lat lat, my Myanmar friends..... Since they wanted to see our babies and Po po soon will be back (she just finished her PhD), and they don't have transport, so we invited them. The menu biasa jer, Mai cooked Nasi Minyak and Ayam Masak Merah.....well, she's expert on this, I always crazy at her ayam masak merah....and me masak Kurma daging and make acar or Perakian called it Jelatah...ala yg ada timun, sengkuang, nenas, bawang, cili...sweet sour rasanya...

4. Kelas Ultrastructure
Kelas Prof nie mmg ambil masa byk sgt sbb we all kena proses sampel yg ambil masa almostg 1 week, then nak buat sectioning yg akan ambil lebih lagi masa....sampaikan supervisor masing2 dah mula bising, we all ourselves pun terbengkalai reserach dibuatnya...mana taknya asyik mengulang ke IBS jer...Masalahnya, org tu tak faham masalah org.....Susah....susah....

5. Maid
Dah 3 minggu new maid pinjam (Sartini) worked with me, and I'm quite satisfied with her....I'm not having problem with maid pinjam coz they are easy to handle, pandai buat keje, dan yg pasti they are very good at handling children....Tapi tulah...semuanya hanya sementara. suppose this month I dapat new maid, tapi entahlah....dah give-up and fed-up ngan agent tu, tapi nak buat camna.....

So, my works still delayed from early planning, tgh nak catch-up balik...luckily, AF pun dah habis..tapi one in a million ada lagi, apprentice baru mula.... nasib baik tak minat mentor sangat....ehmmm nanti program Siti kawin lagi.....

"intan, intan..... sedar lah kamu...... "

Waa..... sob...sob....camna nak buang habit nie.....Argghhhh

No comments: