Thursday, April 10, 2008

Dah setahun berlalu rupanya....




Salam semua....

Pejam celik, pejam celik dah setahun rupanya I didnot visit my blog....Uuiii lama tu...bukannya apa, since pindah ofis, ngan internet prob etc...masuk maternity leave lagi...bla...bla...biasalah tu kan

So, recently I decided to write back in this blog....

And initially I would like to introduce my baby Azzalea Irdina. This is she...isn't she cute? When she's born, everyone keep saying she's Oshin. Some of my relatives still called her by that name..mana taknya...tgkjer lah..how sepet she is.... this photo was taken at the age of 3 months..... Now, she's already 8 months plus...
Ok, about my study, now I'm concentrate on my writing part, the most challenging one. try to finish as soon as I can....wish everything run smoothly....
Oklah for the time being....gtg and cu next time. Bye....


No comments: