Thursday, May 22, 2008

Current Updates

Hi semua....

Current updates of myself:

1. New Office

Started to work in new environment, I've placed in a new room, late Dr. Fatimah's room. Still sharing with the other tutors, better because of the spacious room and quite lonely here.

2. Writing...writing...writing....

I've lost tract for some times because of busy moving, and few personal problems. Children not so well, ada yg demam, ada yg sakit perut, etc...ala tu adatlah org ada anak kecik...Apapun moga anakku cepat sembuh dan sihat seperti sedia kala. Bila dah stuck, loose concentration, hmm...mulalah kan....

3. Baru balik dari Ipoh

Visited my mum...terasa rindu pulak pada dia, and of course I've visited my abah's grave coz missing him too much. Dah alang2 blk Ipoh, bawa anak2, mak and my brother's family to Lost World Tambun. Anak2 happy sakan dapat berendam dari kul 11am till 6pm. We had fun too.

Well, itu jer buat masa nih....will upload the photos later ok....
Wassalam.

No comments: