Wednesday, June 11, 2008

MOVIE OH MOVIE

Salam Watchaaaa.....

Last weekend on the Saturday, me, hubby and my boys went for this movie. actually, I've got free ticket (opps again; that day went for Narnia, but tickets courtesy from their maklang TV3), but this time with little effort...As my boys are the McD's clubmembers, and McD's offered numerous tickets with the condition and terms lah....

So, the mom (me lah) hee..hee... did the necessary and yes we received 4 tickets which worth RM40....hee..sapa nak bagi kan? So, we watched at Alamanda. had to leave Alisya and Azzalea...ala...ciannya....takper, your time will come....

Boys definitely enjoyed the movie except their daddy.....he fall asleep in the cinema! Huh sungguh buang karan....

Instead of learnt the moral of the story they also did and practised this...haa..ha...(keluar jer dr wayang tu terus praktis). Sabar jer....

Last month (24th May) we watched Narnia. But this time without Hubby bcoz he had to go to work. So we went with the sponsor lah Maklang.... Boys were extremely happy and enjoyed the movie, since this story was engorged with live and talking animals, trees etc...kan? The mom pulak....suka tgk muka Prince of Caspian nya....hensem kan?

Sesapa yg tak tau, namanya Ben Barnes.....heheh...ala2 Faizal Tahir versi UK ....

Hmm oklah guys...saja jer nak share citer....
Bukannya apa, as a mom I tried my best to always enlightened them and bring smiles onto their faces..... When they do, I'll feel so good....

Wassalam.

No comments: